Prev: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC] Next: Re: FT: fighters and rerolls

FT: fighters; FMA stands for

From: Glen Bailey <Glen.Bailey@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:15:32 -0400
Subject: FT: fighters; FMA stands for

Two questions concerning fighters in FT (FB):

Attack fighters: do they get a reroll if the die roll is a 5?
(5+1=6)
In other words, do you get a reroll on a modified 6 (or better)
or does it require a 6 to be rolled on the die?

We couldn't find the rearming rules for fighters.  Do they exist
and if so, where?

FMA:

"Feel My Anger" ?  (as I point my BFG at the enemy)

>>the Anorak has become a traditional symbol of the hobby..
>Along with Beards, Beer Bellies and B.O. :-)

I must not be traditional then.  (yea!)

Glen

Prev: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC] Next: Re: FT: fighters and rerolls