Prev: Message not deliverable Next: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC]

Re: [URL] Sight Update

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 05:34:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [URL] Sight Update

Poor wording on my part. Read as: " 'Contact on the Border' - a meeting
between the glorious Forge Worlders' fleet and a ragtag Human fleet -
run by
Tom McCarthy "

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Forge World saying: Never underestimate your enemy/food-souce.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See
my webpage for specifics.

Prev: Message not deliverable Next: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC]