Prev: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas Next: Re: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas

Re: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:18:21 -0400
Subject: Re: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres

Saint^4 Jon quoth:
>This is about the size of it. Other genres/backgrounds are really (at
the
>moment, at least) the domain of fan-designed unofficial stuff, of which
>there is LOTS on the net.

Okay, let's divvy it up.  I'll take FMA: Battlegroup, for operations on
solar-system scale.
DN=d12, BB = d10, CA=d8, CL=d6, DD(squadron)=d4

I can also contribute to Full Metal Codpiece: the FMA Fantasy system.
We
may have to define "Fantasy" carefully, if we use this name, or else
make
another production run of the Gentlemen's Collectibles.

Prev: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas Next: Re: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas