Prev: re: [FT] Piquet in Space - now heading for [OT] Next: The Unofficial Player Location Page (and happy canada day!)

Re: Using FTFB interceptors

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 20:30:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Using FTFB interceptors

>The material Schoon quotes suggests no dogfights are in existence at
the
>start of
>each turn.  Is this a common interpretation ?

Not entirely true. A dogfight keeps going till one side decides to leave
and take the "parting shot" is how I read it.

They can start the turn in dogfight status (if that's how they ended
last
turn) but then they adhere to the Fighter-toFighter Combat rules (FT
p.17).

"...he may move his Group away provided it has not already moved that
turn;
if he does this, however, the attacking Group gets a free round of
attack
rolls before contact is broken."

Schoon

Prev: re: [FT] Piquet in Space - now heading for [OT] Next: The Unofficial Player Location Page (and happy canada day!)