Prev: Re: Using FTFB interceptors Next: Alderson Campeign

The Unofficial Player Location Page (and happy canada day!)

From: "Hey! Quasimodo-guy! We're hungry in here - how 'bout some food!?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 23:36:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The Unofficial Player Location Page (and happy canada day!)

<whew!> Almost too late (though for many of you 'Nucks, you prolly wont
get this 'til tomorrow anyhow) - Happy Canada Day!

Now to the first part of the subject line.  :)

This is my semi-bi-monthly 'advertisement' posting for:

  The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page

If you're looking for players in your area, or want to let people know
you're living in a given area, or are travelling somewhere and want to
hook up with people (speaking of, 1 week from now I will be in the
Seattle
region for about 2 weeks, if anyone's around - although 1 week of that
will
be spent climbing Mts Hood and Rainier), then this is the place to look!
Simply point your browser to:

   http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

and you'll have at your fingertips a listing of GZG players from all
around!

If you want your own info posted to the page, or if you've had a change
your current info, please send me mail directly to:

   kochte@stsci.edu

and I'll get it updated/posted asap!  :)

May you be blessed with a touch of the Teske Field

Mk
...__
McCoy: "Angry, Mr Spock? Or frustrated, perhaps?"

Spock: "Such emotions are foreign to me. I am merely testing the
strength
  of the door."

McCoy: "For the 15th time?"
				 - ST:TOS, 'Bread & Circuses'

Prev: Re: Using FTFB interceptors Next: Alderson Campeign