Prev: Ah, Stealth Next: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)

Re: Kill the MIMEs

From: "djwj" <djwj@e...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:45:52 -0600
Subject: Re: Kill the MIMEs

I think that all of us on the list would *really* appreciate it if
people
stop sending MIME format messages.

For Microsoft Outlook Express (A part of the Internet Explorer package)
go
to: "Tools", "Options" and click on the divider marked "Send". The first
option is "Mail Sending Format". Set it to "Plain Text"

If someone knows how to do this for Netscape please post it so we can
get
rid of the excess baggage on this list.

Thank you for your cooperation, violators will be shot on target
aquisition.

Prev: Ah, Stealth Next: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)