Prev: Re: Kill the MIMEs Next: 2nd Annual FT Tourney at GenCon

Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)

From: "djwj" <djwj@e...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:06:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)

St. St. St. Jon,

I have some questions about the upcoming releases you posted on the
list:

(1) Will the resin in the resin vehicles be a better quality than the
last
series that was put out? I have never been able to completely clean the
release agent off of the resin cast SciFi vehicles without using
cleaners
that threatened to take off half the resin in the process.

(2) Will the Xeno Files have information about the Kra'Vak (probably not
the
Sa'Va'Sku) for DSII and SGII.
If we need to have a in-depth discussion on the list it would be nice to
know what the [OFFICIAL] view of the Kra'Vak is for psycology rules and
ground based weapons. We know the Kra'Vak use HKPs (railgins) but do
they
use guided missiles or only magnetic accellerators (HKP, MDC, DFFG)? Are
the
Kra'Vak truely an insectiod "Hive mind" or just like to think that they
are?
I believe in MT it says that the Sa'Va'Sku are space-borne nomads and
don't
concern themselves with planet acquisition, but Bio-Tank rules for DSII
would be cool too.

If the Kra'Vak are a Hive Mind I would suggest : All moralle checks are
made
by the highest "ranking" leader on the table, but the entire Kra'Vak
force
has ONE confidence level marker. If the commander is killed then roll as
normal for the new commander.

Prev: Re: Kill the MIMEs Next: 2nd Annual FT Tourney at GenCon