Prev: RE: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: "I climb as hard as anybody - I just do it on easier routes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:38:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

>> Keeping in mind that I am *not* a computer genius or super-programmer
>> or anything of this sort
>
>Even after your Total Immersion Java course?

THAT'S IT, NOAM! You've pressed my last (okay, only ;) button!

I call you out! I say to you: meet me on the field of battle (or space
of battle, whichever) in two weeks time! (well, some weekday evening
after Memorial Day other than that friday, anyway - if you're free, that
is! :).

M '<mutter> show *him* total immersion in java <grumble>' k
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: RE: Computer moderated PBeM for Full Thrust ideas Next: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM