Prev: Re: Next: Re:TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...

Re:TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:09:07 -0700
Subject: Re:TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...

The EFSB Olympus predates "A Call to Arms" and so they used an existing
design, see pp57 the likely candidate, but the small transport shown on
pp86 is closer to the silhoute on the Olympus SCS (which is a good
design, in the forward arc).

I've got some notes on EFSB/FB conversions that will end up at
http://216.101.185.88 later this month. This will only be
intermittently available, since the DSL line I'm on is unreliable. I've
seen Bax' designs, but I have a slightly different approach.

At 3:00 PM -0700 4/13/99, Mycenius wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm a bit confused about the Olympus - I'm planning to buy a couple of
AoG
>models, and I assume they are the "wide" ones with the bit sticking
>out the
>side? Not the narrow thing that is featured in the EFSB?
>
>I'm going by the info on Richard Bax's webpage.
>
>TIA
>
>John
>

>"In war one sees his own troubles and not those of the enemy."
> - Napoleon
>
>Mycenius's Military History Homepage
>   http://members.xoom.com/mycenius/
>"Italianisti" - Italian Military History Discussion Forum
>   http://www.egroups.com/list/italianisti/
>
>John Moher, Auckland, New Zealand.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Next: Re:TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...