Prev: [ot] theory + practivce of canonization Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

Re: [FT]Time line...

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 23:31:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [FT]Time line...

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Donald Hosford wrote:

> I have nearly compleated the timeline for my own unoffical space
> nation...
>
> I had the thought that it is a little too big to put on the list
> directly...So could someone put it up on their site?	(anyone
> interested?  Let me know)

that would be a job for ...

the unofficial unofficial GZG-L Web Repository!

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/

which is writable by FTP:

ftp://ftp.xoom.com
user: gzg_l
password: nacesu

so just make a new directory with some appropriate name and slam your
file
in it. then post the link. the only drawback is that it's on Xoom, which
is a bit slow and unreliable.

Tom