Prev: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Re: [FT]Time line...

[ot] theory + practivce of canonization Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 23:20:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [ot] theory + practivce of canonization Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Brian Burger wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Jason Stephensen wrote:
>
> > Dosen't he need to have done two miracles for that? I can only think
of
> > one, staying afloat in a cruel minatures/gaming market where the bad
guys
> > seem to rule.

i can name three: full thrust, dirtside, and stargrunt. and how many
saints can you name who've brought out second editions of their
miracles?
:-)

> So is the Pope a wargamer? (the Bishop of Rome is just a bit nessecary
in
> canonizing someone, after all...)

nah. the anglicans seem to manage rather well without a pope, as do the
orthodox.

besides, according to the Principia Discordia, we are all Discordian
popes, every last man, woman or alternatively-gendered-being jack, jill
or
jo of us. thus, it should be perfectly straightforward to canonize mr
tuffley. in fact, if we're not careful, we could end up canonizing him
several times, as several of us might use our papal discretion
simultaneously. thus, we'd have to refer to the man as St St St St Jon
of
Barking Tye. this would obviously not be helpful (although it would, of
course, be highly Discordian).

Tom

Prev: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Re: [FT]Time line...