Prev: Strategic Thrust using Buck Rogers Board (was [FH] Full Diplomacy) Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using Buck Rogers Board (was [FH] Full Diplomacy)

Re:Thanks for B5W info

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:51:54 -0800
Subject: Re:Thanks for B5W info

One more thing for anyone interested in B5W.  The 1st ed control sheets
were ugly as sin, just colossal arrangements boxes on a sheet of paper,
with no real indication of what the ship looks like, or where the guns
are. I'm a design major, so this matters to me. Besides, B5W is
detailed enough that the details of ships are more important than in,
oh EFSB. In EFSB, all I need are a good silhouete and the system icons
arranged cleverly.

http://bax.nobigdeal.net/ is a fan site for B5W with all the 1st Ed
ships redrawn in .pdf format. A *lot* of work, but the results are
worth it. The 2nd Ed. format is an improvement for AOG, but Bax' ships
will still probably be a little better looking.

At 6:13 AM -0800 4/1/99, Leeland.Krueger@mercer.com wrote:
>     I would like to thank all the people that sent me B5W
info/reviews.
>     It has provided me with a good idea of the game.
>
>     Leeland

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.