Prev: Re: [DS2] Second American Civil War Next: Re: [OT] BFG AAR

[OT] BFG AAR

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:18:28 -0600
Subject: [OT] BFG AAR

Actually, I won't go into details, I'm still skulking from
my other OT rantings, but I will say that, inspite of a few
mis-readings of the rules, and some parts that are still a
little unclear, I had a very good time, and not just cuz the
Imps won the scenerio. ;->=

Given that I'll agree that the figs are well worth $5+ apiece,
the rest of the box contents are acceptable for the $20 remaining.

Now, I'll be trying Gothic Thrust soon, and hope to be helping
with the polishing on that noble effort.

After all, inspite of a long and noble tradition in Nappy Age
of Sail games, I STILL really hate range guess-timation, and as
a loyal Imperial commander, I need the Nova!

Er, Mark, you ARE working on an alternate for the Nova, please?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DS2] Second American Civil War Next: Re: [OT] BFG AAR