Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:04:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Jason spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> > >Hmm... heard the name, never seen the show to my knowledge.
> >
> > Great show. Got the whole thing on tape. Funny that every single
alien
> > planet either looks like an English wood or a quarry. Had some
> > "interesting" special effects and the ships were pretty good.
>
> Hmmm. Could this be because England is populated by expatriate
> Aliens? I wonder. Mr. Tuffley does seem to have a preoccupation with
> games of conquest and little space ships......

well, this hypothesis is certainly supported by evidence from doctor
who.
otoh, pretty much every alien planet in star trek looked like part of
the
sierra nevada. and almost all the interiors seen in the x-files are
reproduced *exactly* in the vancouver suburbs. could it in fact be that
the entire planet is simply a training ground for alien astronauts? it'd
explain a lot.

Tom

Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply