Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

From: CLL@L...
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:01:36 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 CLL@LGC.CO.UK wrote:

> I've got the Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook in front of me, anyone got
anything
> they want to know ?

yah! what i've been wondering is this: are there any features which BFG
has but which FT/MT/FB doesn't?

Tom
Crew quality is the only thing I can think of off hand. I don't recall
seeing
this in FT, but then I mostly play EFSB.

Each ship has a Leadership rating (5-10). Low is bad.
To perform certain actions you must roll under the leadership on 2D6.

Krass

Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV