Prev: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC? Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:52:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 CLL@LGC.CO.UK wrote:

> I've got the Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook in front of me, anyone got
anything
> they want to know ?

yah! what i've been wondering is this: are there any features which BFG
has but which FT/MT/FB doesn't? i suppose i really mean features which
aren't totally GW-specific: i don't much care if FT lacks rules for
Chaos'
Vominator Warp Fragmentor Cannon, as it's blatantly just another GW
penis
extension. otoh, sensor rules for fighters are something we lack at the
moment.

"the good general, knowing the weaknesses of his enemy and himself,
cannot
be defeated" - sun tzu never actually wrote that, but you'd never know.

Tom

Prev: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC? Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply