Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:07:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 CLL@LGC.CO.UK wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 CLL@LGC.CO.UK wrote:
>
> > I've got the Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook in front of me, anyone got
> anything
> > they want to know ?
>
> yah! what i've been wondering is this: are there any features which
BFG
> has but which FT/MT/FB doesn't?
>
> Tom
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> Crew quality is the only thing I can think of off hand. I don't recall
seeing
> this in FT, but then I mostly play EFSB.
>
> Each ship has a Leadership rating (5-10). Low is bad.
> To perform certain actions you must roll under the leadership on 2D6.

interesting. i assume the actions are things like reloading your missile
tubes; i think i heard this mentioned before. that certainly makes sense
in the GW universe; i think in FT we assume that all crews are at
least competent :-).

i have seen FT crew quality rules before, though. no doubt their
originator(s) will post a few links ...

Tom

Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page