Prev: OT: [SF]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: OT sort of, but interesting

Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:55:52 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:42:50 -0600 (CST) "Mark A. Siefert:  LORD OF ALL
EVIL!" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:

>OK, for both of who were on the Mark A. Siefert suicide watch, my
>thanks
>for your sympathy and support...

Bummer dood.  I learned the hard way, you don't go out with someone you
might not want to marry.  Her bad.  Hang in there, I've been married 11
years this June, we've had some tough times, but we're getting there.
The only failures are the ones who don't get up after falling down.

Jim Clem
Every once in a while, declare peace.  It confuses the hell out of your
enemies.
--Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: OT: [SF]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: OT sort of, but interesting