Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

[OT] Bye for now...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:11:43 -0800
Subject: [OT] Bye for now...

Hello All,

I'm off on an extended bit of training with the USMC, and will be gone
till
late April, so I'm turning off my "subcription" till I get back so my
mail
buffer doesn't overflow - given the lists penchant for ALOT of mail ;-)

If anyone needs to contact me, and email within the next few hours might
get to me at my email address (NOT the list). Otherwise, keep the
spirit.

I guess now someone else will have to be a pain in everyone's "fouth
point
of contact."

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs