Prev: Re: [FT] Coilguns Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits

Re: WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@p...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:55:04 -0600
Subject: Re: WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

You're quite welcome, Jon.  I'll let the launch crew know that the
mission
was a success (my wife volunteered to mail the package through the
mailroom
at her work, and neither she nor the clerk had ever mailed anything
international before, so my wife was a bit nervous that something would
go
wrong).

And we'll plan on seeing you next year!

Nick
clcaldwell@primary.net

At 07:24 PM 3/13/99 +0000, you wrote:
>>To all attendees of GZG ECC 2,
>>
>>	Target is acquired.
>>
>>	Package is airborne and inbound.
>>
>>To all others,
>>
>>	You will know soon. . .
>>
>>To Jon,
>>
>>	I told you not to read this! :-)
>
>Despite frantic point-defence attempts by the UK and US Postal
Services,
>the package has evaded all attempts to delay it and impacted the
mailbox
>this morning. Splash one!
>
>To Nick and all the guys attending GZG-ECC2, thank you all VERY much
for
>the shirts - the signed one was especially apprectaited - hey, now I
know
>that some of you can even write WITHOUT a computer..... (and you call
>yourselves Wargamers...??) <VERY BIG GRIN!>
>
>It sounds like you all had a great time, with good organisation and a
>really good atmosphere - I REALLY wish I had been able to make it over,
ah
>well, maybe in 2000 (though I think I said that in 1998 about 1999....
>:-/). Seriously, if funds and time permit then I'll be there.	Have you
>fixed a date yet? As long as it doesn't clash with Fantasy Partizan
(which
>was on the 21st Feb this year, and is almost always on the nearest
weekend
>to this) then I can probably make it, circumstances and Real Life (TM)
>permitting.
>
>Just one small request/favour: did anyone video any of the goings-on at
the
>con this year? If so, I'd REALLY love to see a copy! I'd be more than
happy
>to send a few minis in recompense...... (oh, and NTSC format is no
problem
>for me).
>
>Thanks again for the shirts, guys!
>
>Jon (GZG)
>

>>Nick Caldwell
>>clcaldwell@primary.net

Nick Caldwell
clcaldwell@primary.net

Prev: Re: [FT] Coilguns Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits