Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: Re: Dirtside II optional rules

Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:16:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \
>  ** Visit the Canadian Online Explorer! => http://www.canoe.ca **
TBFTGOGGI
> The opinions expressed are mine, and not necessarily those of CANOE
Canada.
>	    "In this beautiful life, there's always some sorrow..."

And did you notice who submitted it?  How many designers are willing to
*admit* (much less point out) the logical lapses of their rule systems?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: Re: Dirtside II optional rules