Prev: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite Next: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:15:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

John Crimmins wrote:
> And did you notice who submitted it?	How many designers are willing
> *admit* (much less point out) the logical lapses of their rule
systems?

I guess I should have been clearer; Jon Tuffley is CREDITED as the
person
who submitted the rule.  Given the high standards that Pyramid tries to
practice, I have no reason to doubt them.

We've also talked a lot about the rule on the list, especially when
FB was in the works... it's an accepted convention to keep fighter
combat
from being too cumbersome.

I don't intend to offend anybody; I think we all agree FT is a pretty
good
game system, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite Next: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!