Prev: Re: GZG-encyclopedia? Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

From: Michael Sarno <atomicat@g...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:10:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

"Wasserman, Kurt" wrote:

> Jon Davis was the aforementioned green USCMC LT in charge of the
Marines.
> The others names escape me...

    I ran one squad of marines and JP ran the top and the other squad of
marines.  You'd link you would remember the guy who finished off three
xenos
with his ka-bar, or at least the guy who slagged the building in which
you were
standing! :)

--
Michael Sarno

http://www.geocities.com/~atomicat
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: Re: GZG-encyclopedia? Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....