Prev: Re: [HIST] Population question. Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Re: GZG-encyclopedia?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 13:51:06 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-encyclopedia?

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Has there been any progress on the Encyclopedia?
>
> (I don't want to push, am just curious...)

People are busy writing articles at the present moment.  I've been away
for the past week or two on vacation, then at GZG-ECC II, then work
kinda
exploded, so I haven't done much myself.  I have to add some more links,
do some more organization work, rewrite the guidelines, and finally
add something useful to the main index other than 'FishyLand'.	(8-)

But, it's moving.  I figure maybe two weeks for the first couple of
things, and then we'll see what happens.

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [HIST] Population question. Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report