Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:18:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

>I once made a T34 from 2 pink rubber erasers, 4 pushpins, 8 thumbtacks,
some
>tape and a toothpick. At work.  With a carved barrel.	And a staple for
an
>antenna.  With pennant.
>
>Slow day....

Kr'rt...you're starting to scare the children...

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....