Prev: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries Next: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:45:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'? wrote:
> >Yeah, and those Tuffleys were _cute_ as they puffed into little balls
of
> >gas.  Which miniature were those?
>
> Ex-inspection launches from Traveller. I believe they are now the
'praying
> mantis' ships from RAFM for Silent Death.

Mark is correct.  They are the Praying Mantis figure from RAFM.  You can
view
them on-line at the RAFM web site at www.rafm.com.  They are RAFM #653.

I'm planning on getting a squardon myself.

Jon

Prev: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries Next: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries