Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:35:49 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

Hi Jerry -

   I'm going to write up the AAR as soon as I can. I took -very-
detailed
notes, since the Minbari never showed, and hence I didn't really play.
All
your questions will be answered, but basically 18 (the cumulative die
total I needed to enter the game) was a bit too high.  I was only at 11
when B5 blew (and had been rolling pretty much average except for the 1
rolled on the last turn).  I just re-watched the "Severed Dreams"
episode
last night to get ship names and captains, etc., so I'll type it up as
soon as I can.

  Hey did anybody else notice that Sheridan thinks he's talking to the
Roanoke when the Agrippa blew up?  I missed that the first time
around...

Keith

kwatt@astro.umd.edu
Univ. of Maryland Astronomy

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Jerry Han wrote:

> WHAT!?  They actually got B5?  Where did the Minbari go?
>
> (I had to leave the scen early to get home, so I didn't get to see the
> end.	Somebody who was there please tell me what the hell happened.
8-))

Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .