Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@c...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:59:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

At 3:35 PM -0800 3/2/99, Keith Watt wrote:
>Hi Jerry -
>
>   I'm going to write up the AAR as soon as I can. I took -very-
detailed
>notes, since the Minbari never showed, and hence I didn't really play.
All
>your questions will be answered, but basically 18 (the cumulative die
>total I needed to enter the game) was a bit too high.	I was only at 11
>when B5 blew (and had been rolling pretty much average except for the 1
>rolled on the last turn).  I just re-watched the "Severed Dreams"
episode
>last night to get ship names and captains, etc., so I'll type it up as
>soon as I can.
>
>  Hey did anybody else notice that Sheridan thinks he's talking to the
>Roanoke when the Agrippa blew up?  I missed that the first time
around...

That was a CGI error, the model rendered for the shot of the Roanoke
blowing accidentally had the wrong decal on it. I can't criticize too
much, I've put the wrong texture map on a model once or twice myself.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .