Prev: Re: Alarishi Home Page Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page

Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:49:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

>It would be really nice to have a steel, aluminum, or pewter equivalent
of
>this.	Has anyone else heard of anything like this?

Devcon makes steel, stainless, titanium, and bronze putties, probably
others
I don't recall.  Also Flexane liquid or putty urethane, which can be
used
for molds.  Look up "plastics" in your yellow pages--ideally call AIN
Plastics, the company I work for--or call ITW-Devcon (number should be
in
800# directory assistance) and ask for the closest distributor.  Roughly
$30-40 per pound kit, if I recall correctly, but I don't myself sell
much of
it so "rough" it the main word there.

Prev: Re: Alarishi Home Page Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page