Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page

Re: Alarishi Home Page

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:56:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Alarishi Home Page

>> > couple of ships, including a Thrust 13, Superior Sensor recon
>> corvette, the
>> > Night Music class with a stealth upgrade, named Night Vision.
>>
>> Stealth?? Do I have a convert?
>...Snip...JTL
>> Noam R. Izenberg		   noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu
>
>Hi All,
>     This message brings up an important point that I was thinking
>about last night.
>
>Question: Do all/most of the people doing nations on the GZGpedia use
>	   house rules (for weapons/systems) in the design of the fleets
>	   being considered as standard for the nation/power?

I will have 2 non-standard items: Wave Gun cruisers (rationalized as
firing
a spray of anti-matter pellets), and the Night Vision class mentioned
above.
I am designing my fleet to make both of these items optional add-ons, ie
the
main body of the fleet with be straight Fleet Book vanilla.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page