Prev: Re: [FT] Gunboats - points cost?? Next: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII

RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:36:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Mike Wikan wrote:

> The way i did mine (the dreaded Blood Hawk Cav!! Grim and perilous
Mercs!)
> was to use transparent bases to plastic flying stands. Just mounted
them on
> the clear plastic bubble. I am thinking of re-mounting them using an
> inverted mental tack glued to a penny for each with the tank inpaled
in the
> spiky bit...

"mental tack"??  You must be practicing psychokinesis . . .

[ducking]

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [FT] Gunboats - points cost?? Next: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII