Prev: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

RE: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:38:59 -0800
Subject: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII

I use a combination of Legions of Steel figs and Ral Partha Necrovores
(terminator style endoskeletonsfrom their Star Knights line!! 8 or so
for
$5.99!)

so far I have:
a Kryomek/Tyranid bio-army with support vehicles of 40-50 figures in
SGII
a tyranid 1/300 scale army from Space Marine I use for DSII
a Machine Army of 40 - 50 Ral Partha/Global Games/Grenadier figures for
SGII
a Mercenary Cadre of GZG/Leading Edge Aliens Marines/Grenadier Future
Warriors of 30 figures for SGII
a Heavy Infantry unit of old Grenadier Traveller Imperial Marines in
Powered
Armor (22 figures) for SGII
about 10-12 assorted 25mm tanks and APCs

about a million damned 1/300 scale infantry/armor from such sundry
places as
Scotia/GZG/Evil Empire (tm)

about 1/3rd painted(!)

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

GZG