Prev: Gaming area, was: [FT] Gunboats - points cost?? Next: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic

Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:46:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

At 07:20 AM 2/18/99 -0500, you wrote:

>At 09:41 PM 2/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>>At 08:23 AM 2/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>[Metal MAgic/Spacelords figs]
>>>That probably has something to do with the fact that the Metal Magic
figs
>>>have been out of production for, oh, three or four years now, I
think.
>>>Maybe more; I'm pretty sure it's not less.
>>
>>Good thing I grabbed what they had, then.
>
>Lucky. ^_-

About the Metal Magic figures...I can promise nothing, but if you can
make
it to Cold Wars this year (at the Lancaster Host Resort in PA, I don't
know
the dates) you'll probably find some.  When Jenkintown Hobbies (the
people,
I might add, who first showed the products of Ground Zero Games to K.R.
at
Geohex...) closed, we had a ton of Metal Magic figures left.  They were
selling at 70% the day we closed our doors....	Anyway, the owner of the
shop is going to be at Cold Wars, and he will probably be selling them
there.	I don't know what price he'll ask, but I bet that it will be at
some kind of discount.

Good luck!

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Gaming area, was: [FT] Gunboats - points cost?? Next: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic