Prev: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

Re: [FT] AAR summary - Full Thrust Asteroids

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:35:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] AAR summary - Full Thrust Asteroids

>Ken
>brought his usual fighter-heavy group, but found out that both Lonnie
and I
>had loaded up on PDS and ADFCs.  Didn't help me much - 14 PDS rolls in
one
>turn against his 4 fighter groups resulted in a grand total of 5
fighter
>kills, without a 6 or reroll in sight.  The usual KOCHTE FIELD infested
my
>Pulse Torp die rolls . . .
>
>  INDY!!! YOU CAN TAKE THE *&%@^$^%$@#%^!! FIELD BACK NOW! PLEASE??

Momma always told me to share! (mom, I tried sharing, but he doesn't
appreciate it!!)

>. . ., resulting in multiple '1' rolls when I needed a 2 or better to
hit
>at point blank range, or damage rolls of '1' and '2' when I *did* hit.
>Bleach!

Gee...which game have I seen this in before...

>   Looky looky!  Pretty Lights!  See the pretty lights?  I like pretty
>lights . . .

:-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV