Prev: Re: [FT] AAR summary - Full Thrust Asteroids Next: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:39:11 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

Jim Clem wrote:
  8< snip
> She fires her lance at the center, and a pair of sub packs
> at each of the flankers.

  8<  snip
> Technical Specifications:
> Class name: Eliza G.
> Classification: Privateer
> Sensor Suite: Standard sensors, 2xFirecon

Ummm, small point here.  As I understand sub packs, they require fire
cons
like beams do so in this turn you fired at 3 targets but only had 2
firecons.  My ruling would have been that only 2 ships could have been
targeted.

Thanks for the battle-report and narrative. Welcome to the FT moment,
soon
to take over the universe.

Dean

Prev: Re: [FT] AAR summary - Full Thrust Asteroids Next: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV