Prev: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business Next: Re: Inner Colonies

Re: Inner Colonies

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:12:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Inner Colonies

Thomas sagely stated:
***
Yes and in subsequent mail he has described there(sic) powers in the
outworld as far less than their power in the inner systems - the core
of human life.
***

However, and I quote FTII, pg 43, with no challenge to the legal
copyright,
yadda yadda yadda:
'Pressure by several major powers results in UNSC having no mandate to
operate
in the Outworlds, except in a scientific/research capacity.'

You were correct in his intentions, though he had made them clear even
with
FTII. I do think my point about the Sol solar system (redundant phrase?)
being
relatively stable at the time of the FB, is still strongly supported.

Besides, the ESU would never allow revisionists to break away! ;->=

Seriously, I think it's far more likely that the People's Republic of
xxxx,
rather than having Rodina in the name, would have Chinese references, as
I've
noticed subtle hints that the Chinese control of the ESU appears to be
waning.
Still, I'd consider Mars off-limits.

The_Beast

PS Shouldn't ONE of us get back to work? Or, are you still repressing...
;->=

Prev: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business Next: Re: Inner Colonies