Prev: [Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection Next: Re: UBW fict

Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:21:10 EST
Subject: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

<< Well, if a KV jumps into Dixie, he'd better jump again real quick,
cuz
 we gots a big fleet, just itching to throw down on some KV.  On that
 note, there is an action developing between NCS scouting forces and a
KV
 scout group.  AAR to follow tommorrow.  Wish me luck, this is my first
 FT battle, should be fun.  ;) >>
Good luck, out maneuver (if that is posible) them and kill them.  Are
you
using FT or FB?
-Stephen

Prev: [Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection Next: Re: UBW fict