Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy

Re: UBW fict

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:24:32 EST
Subject: Re: UBW fict

<< Considering the recent airing of an interview with NAC officials, the

 NCS would like to offer the outer colonies of the NAC the opportunity
 join the Confederation.  We all face the Kra'Vak threat, and as such
 should endeavor to stand united against them.	The New Confederate
 government is ready and able to provide assistance to any worlds that
 wish to join us in the coming war.

 James P. Beauregard III, Secretary of State, NCS

If you wan't a few toys we have a few ships that need field testing,
four of
them infact.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy