Prev: My son's first game!! Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

[Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:19:11 -0500
Subject: [Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection

Greetings Beth and other authors on the GZG list,
  I would like to offer my web site to post GZG (and other) science
fiction
stories. It currently has Los' Rot Hafen saga and Robert Deakin's
Karla's
Kidnap (used by permission, all reights reserved by the authors). I
would
dearly love to include YOUR  fiction writings.
  Send stories to:  bkb@beol.net

----

----