Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS Next: [Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection

My son's first game!!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:13:17 -0800
Subject: My son's first game!!

My 6 year old Son has officially entered the Hobby. I got officially
pummeled about the head and neck with the greatest number of 5 and 6
rolls i
have ever witnessed in 19 years of gaming. Cackling with glee he sliced
apart my cruisers, Torpedoed the hell out of my Battleship and ground it
in
by saying:

"That's ok Dad, if you practice, someday you can even win.."

I'm so happy, I think I'll cry....

Now I have to invest in a fleet for him!

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS Next: [Fiction, URL] Bri's Science Fiction Collection