Prev: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:30:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

<snip>
> BDS will happen one day (probably about the time my third clone is
grown
> enough to use a computer... <grin>).	Things like dice and decals are
> gambles that we haven't been in a position to take yet - they both
require
> a fair outlay to get started, and there is no way to really predict
whether
> they would sell enough to be worthwhile - you have to make A LOT of
> something like this to get a sensible unit price. Of course, if
everyone on
> the list pre-ordered a dozen sheets of decals each, THEN we could be
sure
> enough to print them.... ;)
<snip>

> Jon (GZG) - feeling just a little bit cynical tonight... <grin!>

Ok Jon, just tell me where to send the money order!!! ;)

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083 Next: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083