Prev: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long] Next: Re: [FT] Pics page updated

Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:34:23 EST
Subject: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

<< well, kinda. in the film, they're italian renaissance, and there are
 little bits and bobs pinched from all over the shop anyway. still,
that's
 sf. everyone should read at least one of the dune books, in the same
way
 that they should read at least one shakespeare play - you may not like
it,
 but this is one of the classics of your culture.

 Tom >>
I agree, I'm reading book three, for my lit class you could choose any
set of
books to read for part of it, I got into the Dune books and I realy like
them.
I wonder how you would set up the personal shield from the book in SG2
or DS2,
just don't use laser cannons...
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long] Next: Re: [FT] Pics page updated