Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list

Re: [FT] Pics page updated

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:37:31 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Pics page updated

<< I dunno, Tim - you might cry just as much when I tell you that I
print my
own
 decals at home on my ALPS MD-1000 thermal ink printer . . .
 <g> >>
I knew that I should have goten a ink printer, but I got the speed with
my
Panasonic KX-P6500 Laser printer, 6 pages a minute, if you tell me that
your
ink printer can do that, well I might just bang my head agenst a wall.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list