Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:32:12 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

<< >
 > One idea that you might want to think about is holes dug into the
ground
with
 > sharpend sticks point down, then cover with moss and what not, they
step
in,
 > but it they try to step out they will there leg shreded.
 > -Stephen

 Ah yes, the booby trap. . . That one is particularly nasty.

 I'm thinking of playing this scenario again, this time with CDMs
 and booby traps. Either that, or strapping the mines to animals
 (cows? plastic bugs? dinosaurs?) which move randomly around the
 table. Who knows where danger lurks. . .

 I think a hidden pillbox with a SAW could be too much, though.

 Paul >>
What about trip wires?	Or trenches filed with oil, and light them off
when
the FSE troopers get to close?	What about a cannon?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.