Prev: Re: Can't we have just this much -><.- 3D in FT? Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:35:43 EST
Subject: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

>From MT (the Orty support section) it states that beam batts can fire
on
ground targets if in orbit, it also says that they will cause a "nuke
marker"
(what ever that is, as I don't have DS2, but that will change by the end
of
the week, I hope) to be placed at the impact point.  I would say that it
would
not be good for the environ.  For more info you might want to check out
Cardinal of the Kremlin, it deals with HELs (as does the FCS set of
articles
from Armor Mag at Fort Knox).  As for the rules I would say that the
area that
it coupide would have the same things happen as if a Ortilary had
landed, alto
I would have it be narrow at the bottom (smaller than the temp for Orty)
and
get larger at the top (this would be a very good way to kills VTOLs).
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Can't we have just this much -><.- 3D in FT? Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries