Prev: Re: Couple of questions Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

Re: Can't we have just this much -><.- 3D in FT?

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:26:41 EST
Subject: Re: Can't we have just this much -><.- 3D in FT?

<< Perhaps I'm overlooking something--why not do "one side of" and
"other side
 of" the planet?  Which works with the rules as is.    What situation
are you
 trying unsuccessfully to reproduce? >>
Using a scale that was posted to the list a long time ago the earth is
13" in
diamiter and the moon something like 3.  And you also have the
asteroids.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Couple of questions Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries