Prev: Re: Directional armor & shields Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: [Misc] A Modest Proposal

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:10:44 EST
Subject: Re: [Misc] A Modest Proposal

<< No, it doesn't involve cannibalism.	It's just a thought that I
had...the
 term "GZGverse" seems rather awkward.	Especially if you try to
pronounce
 it.  Thus, let me propose a new term: The Tuffleyverse.  Sure, we are
all
 taking it in our own directions (some of them quite stange, he added
 proudly), but he's the man who laid the foundations.  Let's give credit
 where credit's due, I say.

 What do you all think?

sounds good to me.

Prev: Re: Directional armor & shields Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States