Prev: [FT] Sensors (Was Re: Big Beams was: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Snip before forwarding ;:) Next: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [DSII] [OT] Point defence against lawyers

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:08:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] [OT] Point defence against lawyers

Laserlight wrote:

> Joh Atkinson said:
> >Like I said, I'll believe a shyster or a used car salesman before I
> >believe a defense contractor's advertisements for a probability of
kill.

> Well, a used car salesman or a lady of negotiable virtue, okay--but my
> suspension of disbelief fails when we get to the lawyers.

	Shhhhh.... not so loud!  A few years back, one of our state's
Bar
Associations (I believe it was California... no surprise here.) claimed
that lawyer jokes were a form of "hate speech."  More fun and frolic
from the age of political correctness.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It wasn't a battle, it was a lint bath."
				--From a local blood bank PSA.

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=