Prev: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:38:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

>Okay, over the holidays I ran my Traveller scenario a few more times.
I've got
>a scenario that I like, now, that seems balanced and interesting.
However, I
>Those were the questions. Now I need some opinions.

[...]
>So, how should I resolve these weapons firing on a vehicle? I came up
with 4
>options. I'd like your choice of option (or another option, if you have
>better idea, or if I've missed something in the rules).

[...]
>3) Allow all four guys to roll as individuals. That is, they each roll
>quality die plus a D6, and roll for penetration individually.

Mind ye, I have only played SGII a few times, nowhere near enough to
pretend to have a clue or be an expert, so take my thoughts with a
large grain of salt (or what have you ;)  but if I were making a
choice, I'd go with #3 here.

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...