Prev: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update Next: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:01:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Thank you. <smile of satisfaction>.
I use black primer to cover the whole figure. Then paint the swirls in
light grey. Viola its done. But each one takes between 1/2 - 1 hour to
paint the grey. I can only do about 2 figures at a siting before my eyes
start to cross.
This paint scheme also works with light primer and black swirls.

I plan to sue units with this paint scheme in a game at the GZG-ECC. I
would invite you to take a closer you are in Cambridge, UK, I fear that
you may not have that opportunity.